Please look vigilantly into our policies for better understanding about how we collect, handle, use, and protect your PII (Personal Identifiable information) online.
Why and what information we collect from users visiting this website?
PII helps locating, identifying and contacting the individual if needed ever. This is why all websites, blogs and apps normally gather personal information of all visitors using their services or products.
When do we collect user’s personal information?
Your private information will be collected when:
- You want to register with us
- You want to place online order
- You want to subscribe for newsletter
- You have to fill out a form on our site
- You respond to some survey on our site
- You contribute in any marketing communication
For all these reasons, you will be asked to enter specific and authentic information. Your provided information will be stored in our website’s database for further procedures and to contact you anytime.
How your provided information will be used?
Once your information is entered into our database, we will be authorized to use it legally in the following ways:
- To improve our website to serve you better
- To customize individual’s experience by delivering the content and products/services he appeared to be more interested.
- To give you enhanced and personalized customer services.
- To respond to your requests in time and without any hassle
- To process your orders and transactions quickly and safely.
- To manage promotion, survey, contest or any other site feature.
- To send important messages via email for your orders or services requested.
How we keep your provided information safe?
Your safety is our prime concern and therefore, we take all substantial actions to keep you secure from known vulnerabilities. We implement numerous security measures to protect your provided information.
- We run regular scans on our website to provide you maximum safety every time you visit us.
- We contain your provided information behind fully secured networks.
- Limited people are authorized to access networking and security systems.
- These people with access rights to such systems are restricted to keep all information confidential.
- Highly sensitive information like credit card details you provide us is encrypted via hi-tech security measures.
- Online transactions for your placed orders are processed via gateway provider
- None of the transactions are processed or stored on our web servers.
- To recognize users who revisit our website and often use our provided services
- Remember and process your picked items in our shopping cart.
- Know, understand and save your preferences to give improved services in future visits.
- Collect and compile web traffic and interactions data for offering better user experiences
You can modify browser settings any time to accept or turn off cookies. If you disable cookies then you may not be able to access and use some of our website’s features because some of the services offered will not function appropriately.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information of our registered members to any third party accept our hosting partners, our collaborative website operators and our business associates as long as these all agree upon keeping this information confidential. If outside parties oblige to comply with the law and to enforce our policies then we may release any information available in our system. However, we will notify the registered users first.